Friday, March 14, 2008

Will you PLEASE go potty?!

Reagan is currently potty training. For the most part, it has gone pretty good. Annie actually initiated it this time. We had a snow day about two weeks ago, and she decided to put undies on Reagan. We've done this before, but it never lasted more than a few minutes. This time, she must have been ready!
Well.....this morning Reagan was not cooperating. She woke up with a dry pull-up, again. So, I know she has to go! She refused and then danced around doing the pee pee dance for almost a half hour. I put her on the potty and turned on the water. Surely she wouldn't be able to hold it any longer, but she did. Determined little thing she is! Finally, I told her that she couldn't have her all time favorite chocolate milk until she went. That trick usually works with her! Still no luck! She went and laid in her bed whining off and on all the time wiggling around since she had to go real BAD by now. I went in and asked her if something was hurting her. She said her feet were hurting. I decided to play along! I told her that I would carry her to the potty then she could go. What do you know, she went! After she FINALLY did go, I asked her how her feet felt. She said they felt all better! Who knew?!

No comments: