Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Church Birdhouse

This story is a few months old, but I thought I would add it to the blog anyway. Carson got a birdhouse kit for Christmas. He was quick to let us know that this was not just any ol' birdhouse. This was a church birdhouse! It had a cross to put right on the top. Once he had built the church birdhouse he was so happy. Now the birds could go to church. Something I didn't know....Carson had secret plans for the birds that would come to his church birdhouse.
The same afternoon the he had completed his project, we had to go to school for after care. He went straight to Mrs. Walker (principal at the christian school) and told her all about how his birds could go to church. I was standing there being a proud Mommy when I heard the story change. The secret plans were coming out! Carson continued on to say that once the birds went in to the birdhouse, he was going to shoot them with his nerf gun and kill them. It would be okay though, they would go to heaven since they were in a church. I could have died!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!!!!!! That's a boy!!! Natural born hunter!!